Sunday, August 16, 2009

Inexpensive Professional Blush Palette


Today I thought I would talk a little bit about my favorite inexpensive professional blush palette. About 6 months ago I took stock of my growing makeup collection and figured out what I was missing. BLUSH! I had 2 colors - 1 Pink and 1 Peach blush.

I had a million eyeshadows and only 2 cheek colors. How boring was that?! So I immediately started to start looking for new blushes to try. Since I am an avid YouTube subscriber, especially to the beauty blogs, I started by watching a video on blush application. I learned about several different ways to apply blush but more importantly I fell in love with the Coastal Scents blush palette I was seeing used.

I immediately bought one. If you want one you can pick one up cheap on ebay here from me because I liked them so much I decided to put them in my store for the same price that I paid for it, $16.95. It is just such an awesome product that I think everyone should have it!

The colors are so pretty and flattering to every face no matter what you skin tone or color. I am very fair and I thought that I would not be able to use all of them at first. I was so wrong. I have used every color now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all. There are 4 matte blushes (1st one on the bottom row and the last 3 on the bottom row). The rest of these have a beautiful sheen of shimmer. The color that I really love the most is the 4th on in on the second row. The case measures 9" long 4" deep (23 cm x 10cm) and is matte black. It is very similar to a MAC palette and just as durable and convenient.

So instead of paying from $5-$10 per blush as a drugstore you get 10 amazing colors in one handy palette for only $16.95. It is a great savings and it is the palette I grab first most days.

Stay tuned for more reviews and product saving tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment