Sunday, September 6, 2009

Video Contest Entry for SarahChaudhry

This weekend I edited my video contest entry where I was recreating a makeup look that was created by Sarah Chaudhry. She is a makeup artist in Singapore who is really fun to watch. I follow her blog too and it is nice to be able to interact with a group of makeup enthusiasts who reply to your comments and questions. If you are looking for some new reading material I recommend you visit www.facesbysarah.com.

On a side note, video editing is a long and tedious process when you are first starting out. It took me 4 times as long to edit the video as it did to create the makeup look. Oh well, hopefully I will get faster because I am going to try and do a second entry for her contest this week.



Here is my video. Comment below and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment