Thursday, August 20, 2009

This Just In! Zoya Polishes for the Fall



THIS WEEKS RAVE REVIEW
I am so very happy with my new three Zoya nail polishes. They came in the mail last week and I have now had time to try them all and I am just thrilled. In case you are not familiar with the Zoya brand let me give you some details. Zoya Nail Polish is the brainchild of Zoya Reyzis who, as a pregnant aesthetician and salon owner in 1984, realized the need for a healthier and more durable solution. Zoya Nail Polishes are free of toxic Toluene, Camphor, Formaldehyde and DBP. Zoya Polishes are made in the USA. Poured in fine Italian Glass with Spanish Brushes. Today Zoya Nail Polish is available at the finest salons and spa's worldwide and frequently receives top ratings in fashion, health, and pregnancy magazines world wide. You can also buy it online at www.artofbeauty.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment