Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MAC Love the Look



Ok, I admit it. I am a makeup junkie. The items from the MAC Love the Look collection that came out recently that really impressed me enough to make a purchase were the pearlglide eyeliners. If you have not tried them before, now is the time to do so. These liners are creamy smooth and just as the name suggests, glide right over your eyelids. There is no pulling or skipping over any skin, just smooth sailing from inner to outer corners. What makes these pencils even better for me is the shimmery metallic look that they have. Photos of swatches do not do them justice but I will post some pictures for the two liners that I bought, Rave and Fly-by-Blu. It seems like some other makeup lines (listen up Sephora) have started to charge outrageous prices for a simple pencil eyeliner. I refuse to pay $18 or more for a pencil liner. DO YOU HEAR ME?

At $14.50 per pencil I felt like I was getting a steal.

Pearlglide Eyeliner ($14.50 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)

Black Russian Black with navy blue glitter
Rave Deep purple with purple glitter
Molasses Dirty brown with mid-tone brown glitter
Fly-By-Blu Light blue with blue glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment